Peas Microgreen - Hamilton Microgreens
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Local "Hamilton Microgreens" specialise in growing 4 varieties of nutrient-dense microgreens.
Microgreens are the earliest stage of a vegetable plant’s development, after the sprouting stage.
They are “living foods” – Purposefully utilized in their most nutritious and delicious state.
Why are microgreens healthier than regular greens like lettuce, spinach & kale?
- Their nutrient content is more concentrated
- Their vitamin and antioxidants levels are up to 40X higher than more mature greens.
- They’re richer in macro minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
- They’re richer in micro minerals such as iron, zinc and copper.
- They’re richer in B vitamins, essential amino acids, folate etc!