Kiwi Hemp Oil - Hemp Farm
Hemp Seed Oil is a raw super-food that nourishes your body whether you eat it or even massage it into your skin. The oil is nutritious and provides a range of important nutrients to energize and soothe the body. It is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) – anti-inflammatory properties.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty flavoured oil that contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
- 100% New Zealand Grown & Manufactured
- Spray & Chemical Residue-Free
- Omega-Rich, Omegas 6 & 3 (Optimal 3:1 ratio)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Boost Metabolism, Support Immunity & Healthy Joints, Support Heart Health
- Vegan, Paleo, Keto, and Gluten-Free
How to use hemp oil?
- Create salad dressings, vinaigrettes, mayonnaise, hummus, and more
- Drizzle over veggies, soup, toast, and more
- Externally, the oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work the oil into your hair and scalp.
- Use as oil for dipping or in pesto
- Take a tablespoon a day